Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green Hornet Holiday!


It's St.Patrick's Day and I plan to celebrate by watching the classic serials Green Hornet and Green Hornet Strikes Again. The former I have on VHS, but it's a pretty grungy copy, the latter I've never seen. So it should be quite the treat to finally get to see the complete adventures of Britt Reid and his trusty sidekick Kato.


The big movie updating the character from last year was a bust, but it did prompt the folks at VCI to clean up the two vintage movies and offer them up for sale. I've been waiting for them to drop in price a bit and they finally moved into my wheelhouse financially.


I'm very much looking forward to this. It should be a big bunch of fun.


Happy St.Patrick's Day to one and all.

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the "Airin' of the Green...Hornet" marathon on Me-TV tonight at 6p (ET)!
    With commercial interruptions, but uncut!
    http://www.metvnetwork.com/greenhornet.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. It's still too soon for me to see those episodes again. As turned out I'm under the weather and I kept dozing off during the serial, so it will take longer than I expected to finish.

    Sigh. Feeling some better today.

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete