Monday, June 7, 2010

Major Inapak The Space Ace!


I adore this 1951 classic comic by Bob Powell. When I first came in contact with it in 1971, I was thrilled to actually have in my boyish hands a comic of such vintage. I well remember thinking that twenty years was a impossibly immense time and that such gems must be valuable. I treasured it, but would learn some years later that apparently a great cache of these were discovered around the time I got mine and were flooded onto the market.

The comic ain't worth much as a collectible, save in the hearts of fanboys like me. I'm happy to make this comic book a part of my blog. If you've read it before online enjoy it again, if you haven't ready yourself for a surprisingly well-crafted treat. For a comic with such small ambitions as selling some chocolate drink this is a gem.




















Rip Off

1 comment:

  1. That has not only made my day, but my week, and possibly my month. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete